Borisov CHP power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Borisov CHP power station (Борисовская ТЭЦ, also known as Borisovskaya) is a 65-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Minsk region, Belarus.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Borisov, Belarus.
- Owner: RUE Minskenergo [100%]
- Parent: SPA Belenergo [100%]
- Location: Borisov, Minsk, Belarus
- Coordinates: 54.1900, 28.4863 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 65 MW
Articles and Resources
- "minskenergo.by/filialy/zhodinskaya-tets/". Archived from the original on April 21, 2021.
- "www.belenergo.by/content/deyatelnost-obedineniya/osnovnye-pokazateli/ustanovlennaya-moshchnost/". Archived from the original on May 7, 2021.
- "www.energo.by/content/about/osnovnye-svedeniya/". Archived from the original on June 14, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "documents1.worldbank.org/curated/es/113321529345967319/P108023-ICR-06152018.docx". Archived from the original on April 21, 2021.
- "minskenergo.by/filialy/zhodinskaya-tets/istoriya-zhodinskoj-tets/". Archived from the original on April 21, 2021.