Borsodchem power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Borsodchem power station is a 58-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Berente County, Hungary.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Kazincbarcika, Berente County, Hungary.
- Sponsor: Bc-Eromu Kft
- Parent company: Borsodchem Zrt.
- Location: Kazincbarcika, Berente County, Hungary
- Coordinates: 48.2453, 20.6476 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 58 MW
Articles and Resources
- Natural Gas Fueled Plants , Industrial Power Plants, District Heating Plants Alteo, accessed November 2019
- Global Energy Observatory ID 42682, accessed January 2020