Boryeong LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Boryeong LNG Terminal is an LNG terminal in South Chungcheong, South Korea.
The terminal is located in the Yeongbo Industrial Zone at Boryeong, South Chungcheong, South Korea.
- Parent: GS Group (50%), SK E&S (50%)
- Location: Boryeong, South Chungcheong, South Korea
- Coordinates: 36.415,126.4947 (exact)
- Capacity: 3 mtpa, 0.43 bcfd
- Status: Operating
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 2017
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Boryeong LNG Terminal is a newly-operational LNG terminal in South Chungcheong, South Korea. LNG from Boryeong will be used partially to feed GS Caltex's 440MW Anyang and 500MW Buchon power plants.
Articles and resources
- Boryeong LNG Terminal, A Barrel Full, accessed April 2017
- "Gas," GS Group, accessed April 2017
- Mike Corkhill, "When will China replace South Korea as second-largest LNG importer?" LNG World Shipping, 04 Jul 2017