Bosen Bursa power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bosen Bursa power station is a 263-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Bursa province, Turkey.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Nilüfer, Turkey.
- Owner: Bosen Enerji [100%]
- Parent: Bosen Energy Electricity Generation Inc. [100%]
- Location: Nilüfer, Bursa, Turkey
- Coordinates: 40.2377, 28.9534 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 263 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.bosenenerji.com/uretim/sayfalar/26/hakkimizda.html". Archived from the original on June 16, 2021.
- "www.bosenenerji.com/uretim/index.html?dil=ing". Archived from the original on June 16, 2021.
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1018770 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- "Bosen Enerji - Bosen Enerji Elektrik Üretim". Enerji Atlası (in Türkçe). Retrieved 2022-05-17.
- "Enprode Engineering & Construction - EPC - Power Plants - Thermal Power - Geothermal - Biomass to Energy - Waste to Energy - Water Resource Development - Pumped Storage - Water Treatment and Desalination - Renewables - Plastic to Fuel & Energy - Refineries - Pipelines - Tank Farm Design Construction - Project development - Pumping and Compressor Stations - Data Centers - Construction and Erection (Civil and MEP) - PV Project Development - Post hospital rehabilitation center - Master plans". Enprode Engineering & Construction. Archived from the original on April 21, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.