Bosnia and Herzegovina–Croatia North Interconnector Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Bosnia and Herzegovina–Croatia North Interconnector Gas Pipeline is an proposed gas pipeline consisting of Brod-Zenica Gas Pipeline and Slobodnica- Bosanski Brod Gas Pipeline running between Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The pipeline runs from Brod, Bosnia and Herzegovina to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Owner: BH-Gas d.o.o., Plinacro Ltd
- Current capacity:
- Length: 146 km / 90.72 miles
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2026
- Cost: $111,860,000
- Associated Infrastructure:
The European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas project codes for the Brod-Zenica Gas Pipeline are TRA-N-224 (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and TRA-N-66 (Croatia).
Articles and resources
- ENTSOG TYNDP 2020 - Annex A - Projects Tables, 12 Nov 2019
- energy community. "List of Gas Projects" (PDF). energy-community.org. Retrieved August 14, 2020.
- "MAPA GASOVODA – Bh-Gas". www.bh-gas.ba. Retrieved 2020-08-14.