Bosque County Peaking power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bosque County Peaking power station is an 807-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Texas, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Laquna Park, United States.
- Owner: Calpine Bosque Energy Center LLC [100%]
- Parent: Calpine Corporation [100%]
- Location: Laquna Park, Bosque, Texas, United States
- Coordinates: 31.8594, -97.3586 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 807 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.calpine.com/operations/power-operations/our-fleet". Archived from the original on September 8, 2021.
- "www.calpine.com/about-us". Archived from the original on September 15, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.