Boujdour wind farm
|This article is part of the Global Wind Power Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Boujdour wind farm is an operating wind farm in Boujdour, Boujdour, Western Sahara.
Table 1: Phase-level project details for Boujdour wind farm
|Status||Commissioning year||Nameplate capacity||Mount type||Owner|
|Operating||2021||300 MW||Onshore||Enel Green Power; Nareva Holding|
Table 2: Phase-level location details for Boujdour wind farm
|Location||Coordinates (WGS 84)|
|Boujdour, Boujdour, Western Sahara||24.1682, -13.8921 (approximate)|
The map below shows the approximate location of the wind farm:
Articles and Resources
To access additional data, including an interactive map of global wind farms, a downloadable dataset, and summary data, please visit the Global Wind Power Tracker on the Global Energy Monitor website.
- https://constructionreviewonline.com/news/morocco-commissions-boujdour-wind-farm/. Missing or empty
- https://wsrw.org/en/news/enel-signs-contract-to-build-boujdour-wind-farm. Missing or empty
- "Enel Green Power, Nareva ink PPA for 270-MW wind project in Morocco". Renewables Now. January 5, 2021. Archived from the original on January 8, 2021. Retrieved April 14, 2022.
- https://www.afrik21.africa/en/morocco-boujdour-wind-farm-construction-will-start-in-2021/. Missing or empty
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boujdour. Missing or empty