Bouri Oil and Gas Field (Libya)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bouri Field is an operating oil and gas field in Libya.
The location of the field in Libya is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Eni S.P.A. and National Oil Corporation
- Owner: Eni S.P.A. (30%); National Oil Corporation (70%)
- Parent: Eni S.P.A. (30%); National Oil Corporation (70%)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
- Concession/Block: Block NC 41
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Bouri Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production design capacity||oil||Not applicable||27||million bbl/y||2017|||
|reserves||associated gas||recoverable reserves||99 108||million m³||2017|||
|reserves||oil||recoverable reserves||4 500||million bbl||2017|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- "Libya restarts first eastern oil field since January - Argus Media". www.argusmedia.com. July 1, 2020. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.plsx.com/publications/IntlE/2017/IE_20170412_i05_v02.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) BUCRF72VH5RBN7X3VL35 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "المؤسسة الوطنية للنفط - ABOUT US". noc.ly. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/100/100476_BMI%20Libya%20Oil%20and%20Gas%20Report%20Q1%202011.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.