Bozüyük power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bozüyük power station is a 132-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station that has been mothballed in Bilecik province, Turkey.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Bilecik, Turkey.
- Owner: Akenerji Elektrik Üretim A.Ş. [100%]
- Parent: Akenerji Elektrik Üretim A.Ş. [100%]
- Location: Bilecik, Bilecik, Turkey
- Coordinates: 40.1515, 29.9818 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (mothballed): 132 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Akenerji". Archived from the original on June 16, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "www.akenerji.com.tr/en/history". Archived from the original on April 25, 2020.
- "www.emo.org.tr/ekler/a3b7e412019793f_ek.pdf" (PDF). Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "lisans.epdk.org.tr/epvys-web/faces/pages/lisans/elektrikUretim/elektrikUretimOzetSorgula.xhtml". Retrieved January 20, 2022.