Braemar 1 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Braemar 1 power station is a 549-megawatt (MW) coalbed methane power station in the state of Queensland, Australia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Braemar, Australia.
- Owner: Alinta Energy [100%]
- Parent: Chow Tai Fook Enterprises Limited [100%]
- Location: Braemar, Queensland, Australia
- Coordinates: -27.1109, 150.9053 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 549 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Alinta Energy's Power Generation & Energy Infrastructure - Alinta Energy". www.alintaenergy.com.au. Archived from the original on March 14, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.
- Freed, Jamie (March 16, 2017). "Alinta Energy sold to Hong Kong's Chow Tai Fook Enterprises for about $4 billion". The Sydney Morning Herald. Archived from the original on June 3, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID AUS0000152 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- "Australian Energy Market Operator, NEM (National Electricity Market) Generation information, October 2021". Archived from the original on October 21, 2021. Retrieved October 21, 2021.
- Global Energy Observatory ID 43136, accessed January 2022