Braemar 2 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Braemar 2 power station is a 519-megawatt (MW) coalbed methane power station in the state of Queensland, Australia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Braemar, Australia.
- Owner: Arrow Energy [100%]
- Parent: Shell Plc [unknown %]; PetroChina Company Limited [unknown %]
- Location: Braemar, Queensland, Australia
- Coordinates: -27.1128, 150.9049 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 519 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Surat Basin". www.arrowenergy.com.au. Archived from the original on March 12, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.
- "Who we are". www.arrowenergy.com.au. Archived from the original on March 12, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID AUS0000153 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- "Australian Energy Market Operator, NEM (National Electricity Market) Generation information, October 2021". Archived from the original on October 21, 2021. Retrieved October 21, 2021.
- Global Energy Observatory ID 46540, accessed January 2022