Bralos–Aliartos Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Bralos–Aliartos Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Greece.
The pipeline starts in Bralos, Greece, and runs to Aliartos, Greece.
- Parent company: DEFSA S.A.
- Length: 95.4 km / 59.3 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Bralos_Aliartos
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- DEFSA. "Aiktyo Metaoopai Oyeikoy Aepioy Ywhani Nieehi". desfa.gr. Retrieved January 22, 2020.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor