Brandenburg Havel power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Brandenburg Havel power station is a 36-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Brandenburg, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Senftenberg, the state of Brandenburg, Germany.
- Sponsor: Stadtwerke Brandenburg an der Havel GmbH
- Parent company:
- Location: Senftenberg, the state of Brandenburg, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.5122, 13.9711 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 36 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005767 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0129 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Open Power System Data December 2018