Braskem Idesa power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Braskem Idesa power station (Central eléctrica Braskem Idesa, also known as Etileno XXI Petrochemical) is a 176-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Veracruz, Mexico.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Nanchital, the state of Veracruz, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Braskem Idesa, S.A.P.I.
- Parent company: Braskem [75%]; Grupo Idesa [25%]
- Location: Nanchital, Veracruz, Mexico
- Coordinates: 18.0668, -94.3735 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 176 MW
Articles and Resources
- "PowerPlantsAllGE100MW_NorthAmerica_201708.xlsx". North American Cooperation on Energy Information (NACEI). August 1, 2017. Archived from the original on May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 14, 2021.
- "Historia". Braskem Idesa. Archived from the original on May 4, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Braskem Idesa awarded the EPC contract for the Etileno XXI project in Mexico". Braskem. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Braskem fully commissions Mexican petrochemicals complex". Oil and Gas Journal. June 24, 2016. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.