Brasov power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Romania and coal.|
Brasov power station is a retired 130-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Brașov, Brașov County, Romania.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Brașov, Brașov County, Romania.
- Sponsor: SC CET Brasov SA
- Parent company: CET Brasov
- Location: Brașov, Brașov County, Romania
- Coordinates: 45.6623, 25.6469 (exact)
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 130 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 65 MW (start-up in 1990)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 65 MW (start-up in 1995)
Articles and Resources