Braunschweig Mitte power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Braunschweig Mitte power station, in the state of Niedersachsen, Germany, has 173 megawatts (MW) of generating capacity (78 MW coal-fired and 95 MW gas-fired).
The map below shows the location of the power station in Braunschweig, the state of Niedersachsen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Braunschweiger Versorgungs-AG & Co. KG
- Parent company: Veolia Environnement SA
- Location: Braunschweig, the state of Niedersachsen, Germany
- Coordinates: 52.2786, 10.5147 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 173 MW
Articles and Resources