Bravar power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Bravar power station is a proposed 500-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Zadar County, Croatia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Obrovac, Zadar County, Croatia.
- Sponsor: Igh Lux Energija
- Parent company: Igh Lux Energija
- Location: Obrovac, Zadar County, Croatia
- Coordinates: 44.2007, 15.6811 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 500 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 500 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)