Brazi power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Brazi power station is a 236-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Prahova County, Romania.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Brazii de Sus, Prahova County, Romania.
- Sponsor: Veolia Environnement S.A.
- Parent company: Veolia Environnement SA
- Location: Brazii de Sus, Prahova County, Romania
- Coordinates: 44.8831, 26.0092 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 236 MW
Articles and Resources
- Services - 50931-2016 - TED Tenders Electronic Daily
- Veolia Wikipedia, accessed December 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 30UBRAZBRAZ5---T accessed November 2019
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 30UBRAZBRAZ6---O accessed November 2019