Breheville–Laneuvelotte Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Breheville–Laneuvelotte Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in France.
The pipeline starts in Breheville, France, and runs to Laneuvelotte, France.
- Parent company: GRTgaz
- Length: 102.4 km / 63.6 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Breheville_Laneuvelotte
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- GRTgaz (2018). "Plan décennal de développement du réseau de transport de GRTgaz" (PDF). grtgaz.com. Retrieved January 22, 2021.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor