Britannia Oil and Gas Field (United Kingdom)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Britannia Field is an operating oil and gas field in the United Kingdom.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in the United Kingdom.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 58.0629, 0.9453 (exact)
- Operator: Britannia Operator Limited
- Owner: Britannia Operator Limited (100%)
- Parent: ConocoPhillips (100%)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year: 1998
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Britannia Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||1 272||million m³/y||2019|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||0.62||million bbl/y||2019|||
|reserves||gas||reserves||84 950||million m³||2003|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "OGA Field Production Points, PPRS (WGS84)". Oil and Gas Authority. Archived from the original on September 17, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "Conoco and Chevron gas field project - Offshore Technology - Oil and Gas News and Market Analysis". www.offshore-technology.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Old fields, new tricks". Offshore Engineer Magazine. September 1, 2016. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Britannia". Ithaca Energy. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- A. J., P. J. (January 1, 2003). "The Britannia Field, Blocks 15/29a, 15/30, 16/26, 16/27a, 16/27b, UK North Sea". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.