Broadwing Clean energy complex
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Broadwing Clean energy complex is a proposed 280-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Illinois, United States.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Decatur, United States.
- Owner: 8 Rivers Capital [unknown %]; Archer-Daniel-Midland Company [unknown %]; Warwick Capital Partners LLP [unknown %]
- Parent: 8 Rivers Capital [unknown %]; Archer-Daniel-Midland Company [unknown %]; Warwick Capital Partners LLP [unknown %]
- Location: Decatur, Illinois, United States
- Coordinates: 39.8497, -88.9510 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 280 MW
Articles and Resources
- Patel, Sonal (April 15, 2021). "8 Rivers Unveils 560 MW of Allam Cycle Gas-Fired Projects for Colorado, Illinois". POWER Magazine. Archived from the original on November 18, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "8 Rivers Capital, LLC - 8 Rivers Capital, ADM Announce Intention To Make Illinois Home To Game-Changing Zero Emissions Project". Retrieved January 20, 2022.