Brunot Island power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Brunot Island power station is a 340-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Pennsylvania, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Pittsburg, United States.
- Owner: Brunot Island Power, LLC [100%]
- Parent: GenOn Holdings, Inc. [100%]
- Location: Pittsburg, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, United States
- Coordinates: 40.4649, -80.0438 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 340 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2020". Archived from the original on April 18, 2021. Retrieved October 13, 2021.
- "www.genon.com/locations". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.