Brunsbuettel GDF Suez power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Brunsbuettel GDF Suez power station (also known as Brunsbuettel Electrabel) was a proposed 800-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station that has been cancelled in the state of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the state of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany.
- Sponsor: GDF Suez Energie Deutschland AG
- Parent company: GDF Suez
- Location: the state of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Coordinates: 53.8934, 9.1744 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source: Imported
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 800 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired supercritical, 800 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources