Brunsbuettel SWS power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Brunsbuettel SWS power station was a proposed 1,820-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station that has been cancelled in the state of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the state of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany.
- Sponsor: Suedweststrom Kraftwerk GmbH & Co. KG
- Parent company: Suedwestdeutsche Stromhandels GmbH
- Location: the state of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Coordinates: 53.8917, 9.2017 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source: Imported
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 1,820 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired supercritical, 910 MW (start-up year not available)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired supercritical, 910 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources