Bucharest Grozavesti power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Bucharest Grozavesti power station is a 100-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Bucharest County, Romania.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Bucharest, Bucharest County, Romania.
- Sponsor: SC Electrocentrale Bucuresti
- Parent company: SC Electrocentrale Bucuresti
- Location: Bucharest, Bucharest County, Romania
- Coordinates: 44.4403, 26.0626 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 100 MW
Articles and Resources