Bucharest Grozavesti power station
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Bucharest Grozavesti power station is a 100-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Bucharest County, Romania.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Bucharest, Bucharest County, Romania.
ELCEN, which entered insolvency proceedings in 2021, was bought out by the city of Bucharest.
- Sponsor: SC Electrocentrale Bucuresti
- Parent company: SC Electrocentrale Bucuresti
- Location: Bucharest, Bucharest County, Romania
- Coordinates: 44.4403, 26.0626 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 100 MW
- Gross generating capacity (shelved): 100 MW
Articles and Resources
- The 2021-2030 Integrated National Energy and Climate Plan, Romanian Energy Ministry, Apr 2020
- ELCEN plans three cogeneration projects in Bucharest, will start the procedures for CTE Sud, Energynomics, Dec 19, 2019
- Nada Krstajic. "Romania: Currently insolvent ELCEN to be bought by Bucharest City Hall - Serbia Energy". serbia-energy.eu. Retrieved 2022-11-08.
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- "CTE Grozavesti". ELCEN. Retrieved May 19th, 2022. Check date values in:
- Elcen, despre căldura din București: În această iarnă vom trece prin management de criză, Hot News - Economie, Oct 8, 2020