Bucharest Progresu power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Bucharest Progresu power station is a 200-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Bucharest County, Romania.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Bucharest, Bucharest County, Romania.
- Sponsor: Electrocentrale Bucureşti SA
- Parent company:
- Location: Bucharest, Bucharest County, Romania
- Coordinates: 44.3717, 26.1063 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 200 MW
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 400 MW
Articles and Resources
- Elcen vrea să facă o centrală electrică nouă pe gaze în Bucureşti, pe platforma CET Sud. Cere studiu de fezabilitate | Economica.net
- Progresu Power Station Wikipedia, accessed December 2019
- Elcen, accessed December 2019