Bucheon power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bucheon power station is a 450-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Gyeonggi-do province, South Korea.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Bucheon-si, South Korea.
- Owner: GS Power Co Ltd [100%]
- Parent: GS Holdings Corp. [100%]
- Location: Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
- Coordinates: 37.5225, 126.7640 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 450 MW
- Gross generating capacity (announced): 996 MW
Articles and Resources
- "GS Power". GS. Archived from the original on March 9, 2021. Retrieved March 17, 2021.
- "Company Introduction". GS Holdings. Archived from the original on March 8, 2021. Retrieved March 17, 2021.
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1029884 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- "KEPCO 2019". Archived from the original on January 19, 2022. Retrieved March 2, 2021.
- "Thermal Power". KEPCO E&C - KEPCO Engineering & Construction Company, Inc. Archived from the original on March 9, 2021. Retrieved March 17, 2021.