Bulla-Deniz Oil and Gas Field (Azerbaijan)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bulla-Deniz Field (Bulla-dəniz) is an operating oil and gas field in Azerbaijan.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Azerbaijan.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 39.9230, 49.7490 (exact)
- Operator: SOCAR
- Owner: SOCAR
- Parent: State Oil Company of the Azerbaijan Republic
- Discovery year:
- Production start year: 1975
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Bulla-Deniz Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|cumulative production||gas||Not applicable||62 000||million m³||2017|||
|cumulative production||oil and gas condensate||Not applicable||88||million bbl||2017|||
|reserves||gas||reserves||110 000||million m³||2017|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
Articles and Resources
- "www.reuters.com/article/us-azerbaijan-gas-factbox/factbox-azerbaijans-main-gas-fields-idUSKBN1630SG". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "files.hssk.gov.az/hesabatlar/2017/HSS-Summary_Report-2017.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "socar.az/socar/en/company/about-socar/discover-socar". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.