Bundagul power station
|This article is part of the GEM.wiki coverage of the The Philippines and coal|
Bundagul power station is an 84-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Pampanga Province, the Philippines.
The map below shows the exact location of the plant in Baranday Bundagul, Mabalacat City, Pampanga Province.
Background on Project
In 2013, a Department of Energy presentation included among its "committed projects" an 84-MW coal plant employing circulating fluidized bed combustion technology located in the TECO special economic zone in Brgy. Bundagul, Mabalacat City, Pambanga Province. The project was originally slated for completion in March 2016. The plant was commissioned and began operations in September 2016, according to the Department of Energy.
- Sponsor: Anda Power Corporation
- Parent company: Anda Power Corporation
- Location: Mabalacat City, Pampanga Province, Philippines
- Coordinates: 15.2362657,120.6097741 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 84 MW
- Type: circulating fluidized bed
- Projected in service: 2016
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: