Bundang power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bundang power station (분당C/C) is a 910-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Gyeonggi-do province, South Korea.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Seongnam-si, South Korea.
- Owner: Korea Southeast Power Co Ltd [100%]
- Parent: Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) [100%]
- Location: Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
- Coordinates: 37.3642, 127.1482 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 910 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.koenergy.kr/kosep/hw/en/ov/ovhw17/main.do?menuCd=EN02030101". Archived from the original on March 8, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 988400QG33WS7JEIV602. Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1000190 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- "users.encs.concordia.ca/home/c/cheung/Document%20save/Mech313-Design/Company%20Broucher/combined%20cycle.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on March 8, 2021.
- "ABB shares secrets of success in Asia". Power Engineering International. November 1, 1995. Archived from the original on March 9, 2021. Retrieved March 17, 2021.
- "Operation and Maintenance". KEPS. Archived from the original on March 9, 2021. Retrieved March 17, 2021.
- "Thermal Power". KEPCO E&C - KEPCO Engineering & Construction Company, Inc. Archived from the original on March 9, 2021. Retrieved March 17, 2021.