Bunduq Oil Field (United Arab Emirates)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bunduq Field is an operating oil field in the United Arab Emirates.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in the United Arab Emirates.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 25.2160, 52.7200 (exact)
- Operator: Bunduq Company Limited
- Owner: United Petroleum Development Company Limited (100%)
- Parent: Cosmo (45%); JX Nippon (45%); Mitsui (10%)
- Discovery year: 1965
- Production start year: 1975
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Bunduq Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||oil||Not applicable||6.4||million bbl/y||2012|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- "www.bunduq.com/about/thefutureforbunduq". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Sadoon Morad (August 1, 2012). "Impact of diagenesis on the spatial and temporal distribution of reservoir quality in the Jurassic Arab D and C Members, offshore Abu Dhabi oilfield, United Arab Emirates". ResearchGate. Archived from the original on May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 11, 2021.
- "www.bunduq.com/about". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Qatar Petroleum announces the signing of a concession agreement with the Emirate of Abu Dhabi for the continued development and operation of Al-Bunduq offshore oil field". www.euro-petrole.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.badrinvestments.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/oil-and-gas-in-UAE-DA.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.