Burapa power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Burapa power station is a proposed 540-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Chachoengsao province, Thailand which is currently in pre-construction phase
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Phanom Sarakham, Thailand.
- Owner: National Power Supply Plc (NPS) [65 %]; Gulf Energy Development Plc [35 %]
- Parent: Double A Power group [65 %]; Gulf Energy Development Public Co Ltd [35 %]
- Location: Phanom Sarakham, Chachoengsao, Thailand
- Coordinates: 13.7490, 101.4358 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (pre-construction): 540 MW
EIA approval has been obtained and the construction is expected to start in 2025.
Articles and Resources