Bury St Edmunds Sugar Factory power station
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Bury St Edmunds Sugar Factory power station is a 77-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Suffolk County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk County, United Kingdom.
Bury St. Edmund's sugar factory houses this combined heat and power generation unit, using more than 80% of the generated heat for the production of sugar.
- Sponsor: British Sugar plc
- Parent company: Wittington Investments Ltd
- Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 52.2557, 0.7259 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 77 MW
Articles and Resources
- "[PDF] Bury St Edmunds. about. factory - Free Download PDF". silo.tips. Retrieved 2022-04-21.
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 2138004K8CA82CHUFA25 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- "Capacity Market". GOV.UK. Retrieved 2022-04-21.
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Limited, Alamy. "gas powered CHP Combined Heat & Power system (combined cycle power plant Stock Photo - Alamy". www.alamy.com. Retrieved 2021-11-18.