Bussi power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Bussi power station is a 122-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Pescara, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Bussi Officine, the province of Pescara, Italy.
- Sponsor: Edison SpA
- Parent company: Electricite de France
- Location: Bussi Officine, the province of Pescara, Italy
- Coordinates: 42.2002, 13.8398 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 122 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002857 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUUUUUBUSSI19 accessed November 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019