CE&P Imperial Valley 1 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
CE&P Imperial Valley 1 power station is a proposed 50-megawatt (MW) natural gas and other power station in the state of California, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Brawley, United States.
- Owner: California Ethanol Power, LLC [100%]
- Parent: California Ethanol & Power, LLC (CE+P) [100%]
- Location: Brawley, Imperial, California, United States
- Coordinates: 32.9128, -115.5183 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 50 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (July 2021)". Archived from the original on November 22, 2021. Retrieved October 13, 2021.
- "About Us - California Ethanol + Power". Archived from the original on November 15, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.