CELCSA Cogeneration power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
CELCSA Cogeneration power station (Planta de cogeneración Cosoleacaque, also known as Cogeneración de Cosoleacaque and Cogeneración Alpek) is a 118-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Veracruz, Mexico.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Cosoleacaque, the state of Veracruz, Mexico.
- Sponsor: ContourGlobal Terra 3 S.à.r.l
- Parent company: ContourGlobal plc
- Location: Cosoleacaque, Veracruz, Mexico
- Coordinates: 18.0393, -94.5972 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 118 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Alpek has signed an agreement with ContourGlobal for the sale of its two cogeneration power plants for U.S. $801 million" (PDF). Alpek. January 6, 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "PowerPlantsAllGE100MW_NorthAmerica_201708.xlsx". North American Cooperation on Energy Information (NACEI). August 1, 2017. Archived from the original on May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 14, 2021.
- "Alpek Cogeneration Plant". SENER. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Acquisition of Combined Heat and Power Portfolio in Mexico from Alpek". ContourGlobal. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.