CFB power plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
CFB power plant is a 310-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Texas, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Point Comfort, United States.
- Owner: Formosa Plastics Corp [100%]
- Parent: Formosa Plastics Corporation [100%]
- Location: Point Comfort, Calhoun, Texas, United States
- Coordinates: 28.6503, -96.5397 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 310 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.fpcusa.com/about.html". Archived from the original on September 24, 2020.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.