CH Resources Syracuse power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
CH Resources Syracuse power station is a 103-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of New York, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Solvay, United States.
- Owner: Lakeside Syracuse LLC [100%]
- Parent: Starwood Energy Group [100%]
- Location: Solvay, Onondaga, New York, United States
- Coordinates: 43.0664, -76.2144 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 103 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "starwoodenergygroup.com/investments/". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.