CNOOC Coal Gasification Transmission Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
CNOOC Coal Gasification Transmission Pipeline (中海油蒙西煤制气外输管道) is a proposed pipeline in China that would transport gas derived from coal.
The pipeline runs from Hanggin, Ordos, Inner Mongolia to Huanghua, Cangzhou, Hebei, China.
- Operating Company: CNOOC Ordos Energy Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: PipeChina
- Current Capacity: 20 bcm/year
- Length: 1279.00 Km / 794.7 miles (The major line is 1022 kilometers/635 miles)
- Status: under construction
- Start Year: 2020
The pipeline's sources are the Shanxi Datong Coal Gasification Facility, Xinmeng Energy Ordos Coal Gasification Facility, Hebei Construction&Investment Group Coal Gasification Facility, Beijing Enterprises Clean Energy Group Coal Gasification Facility and Tianjin Gasification Facility. The pipeline contains one major line, one branch line, and one connecting line. In October 2020 ownership of the pipeline was transferred from CNOOC to PipeChina.