CNPC Fushun Petrochemical power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
CNPC Fushun Petrochemical power station (抚顺石化热电厂) is a 366-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Dongzhou Avenue, Dongzhou District, Fushun prefecture.
Background on Plant
China National Petroleum Corporation is a seven-unit coal-fired power station totaling 360 MW. Units 1-5 were retired in 2011, units 6-7 were operating in 1991. In 2000 and 2003, unit 7 and unit 8 were brought online. Units 10-12 were commissioned in 2012. It is owned by China National Petroleum Corporation. 
- Sponsor: China National Petroleum Corporation
- Location: Dongzhou Avenue, Dongzhou District, Fushun, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.833092, 124.051415(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 366 MW (Units 6-7: 25 MW, Unit 8: 50MW, Unit 9: 60MW, Unit 10: 6MW, Units 11-12: 100 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 1991 (Units 6-7), 2000 (Unit 8), 2003 (Unit 9), 2012 (Units 11-12)
- Coal type:
- Coal source: Fushun Coal Mine
- Source of financing: