CPI Tonghua County Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
CPI Tonghua County Cogen power station (中电投通化县热电) is a proposed 110-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jilin Province, China.
The map below shows Tonghua, the proposed location for the plant.
Background on Plant
CPI Tonghua County Cogen power station is a proposed three-unit coal-fired power station totaling 110 MW in Dunhua, sponsored by State Power Investment Corporation.
- Sponsor: State Power Investment Corporation
- Location: Tonghua, Jilin Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.673408, 125.761098 (approximate)
- Status: Announced
- Gross capacity: 110 MW (Units 1&2: 30 MW, Unit 3: 50 MW)
- Start year:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "吉林省电力发展“十三五”规划：新增煤电装机容量276万千瓦(全文)(3)," 北极星电力网, 2017/8/17