CR GCL Beijing Gas Thermal power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
CR GCL Beijing Gas Thermal power station (华润协鑫(北京)燃气热电厂) is a 150-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Beijing Municipality, China.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in China.
- Owner: Shenzhen Nanguo Energy Co., Ltd. [51%]; USUAL WIN LIMITED [25%]; GCL Smart Energy (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. [24%]
- Parent: China Resources Power Holdings Company Limited [51%]; USUAL WIN LIMITED [25%]; GCL Energy Technology Co.,Ltd. [24%]
- Location: Yizhuang Economic and Technological Development Zone, Beijing, China
- Coordinates: 39.7813, 116.5023 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 150 MW
Articles and Resources
- "405错误页面". Archived from the original on June 4, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "405错误页面". Archived from the original on June 3, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "news.bjx.com.cn/html/20180411/890969.shtml". Archived from the original on June 4, 2021.
- "很抱歉，您访问的地址不存在". www.crpbjxx.com. Archived from the original on July 9, 2019. Retrieved January 29, 2022.