CR Nayong power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
CR Nayong power station (华润电力贵州煤电一体化公司纳雍发电厂) is a proposed 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China.
The map below shows Nayong County, the approximate location where the power station would be built.
Background on Project
China Resources Power and Chongqing Energy Investment Group have proposed a power station of two 660 MW units in Nayong County. The project is part of ten 660MW generating units that the companies are planning in Bijie Prefecture Guizhou Province.
With no developments since 2014, the project appears abandoned.
- Sponsor: China Resources Power Holdings
- Parent company: China Resources and Chongqing Energy Investment Group
- Location: Nayong County, Bijie Prefecture, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 26.778056, 105.38 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1-2: 660 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: