CTE Tamarete power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
CTE Tamarete power station is a 115-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Chieti, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Ortona, the province of Chieti, Italy.
- Sponsor: Tamarete Energi
- Parent company:
- Location: Ortona, the province of Chieti, Italy
- Coordinates: 42.3233, 14.3775 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 115 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002875 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUCTTAMARETE11 accessed November 2019
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019