CTE Tamarete power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
CTE Tamarete power station is a 104-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Chieti, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Ortona, the province of Chieti, Italy.
- Sponsor: Tamarete Energi
- Parent company: BKW AG [60%]; Hera SpA [40%]
- Location: Ortona, the province of Chieti, Italy
- Coordinates: 42.3233, 14.3775 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 104 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002875 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Tamarete Energia S.r.l., Gruppo Hera, Jan 10, 2014
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUCTTAMARETE11 accessed November 2019
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- GE Technology to Provide Flexible Power for 104-Megawatt Combined-Cycle Power Plant in Italy, GE, May 31, 2013