Ca Na power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Ca Na power station (also known as Ninh Hoa power plant) is a proposed 1500-megawatt (MW) liquefied natural gas power station in Ninh Thuan province, Vietnam.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Ca Na, Vietnam.
- Owner: B.Grimm Power [unknown %]; Gulf Energy Development Plc [unknown %]
- Parent: B.Grimm Power [unknown %]; Gulf Energy Development Public Co Ltd [unknown %]
- Location: Ca Na, Ninh Thuan, Vietnam
- Coordinates: 11.3356, 108.8891 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (Announced): 1500 MW
- Gross generating capacity (shelved): 4500 MW
Ca Na phase I (1500 MW) has been included in the National Power Development Planning (PDP) 2018.
Articles and Resources
- Limited, Bangkok Post Public Company. "B.Grimm, Gulf ink Vietnam LNG deals". Bangkok Post. Retrieved March 16, 2021.
- "Factbox: Vietnam ramps up plans for LNG import terminals, power plants". MarketScreener. Archived from the original on March 11, 2021. Retrieved March 16, 2021.
- VIR, Vietnam Investment Review- (November 3, 2019). "Gulf Group signs research agreement for LNG Ca Na gas power project". Vietnam Investment Review - VIR. Archived from the original on March 10, 2021. Retrieved March 16, 2021.
- "Vietnam Adds 2.7-3GW Gas-Fired Projects to National Planning - World-Energy". World-Energy. April 30, 2020. Archived from the original on March 10, 2021. Retrieved March 16, 2021.
- "Vietnamese Ministry of Ministry of Industry and Trade,Draft National Power Development Plan for the period of 2021-2030, with a vision to 2045". Archived from the original on January 19, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2021.