Cabora Bassa power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Cabora Bassa power station is a proposed 500-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Mashonaland Central province, Zimbabwe.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Zimbabwe.
- Owner: Tatanga Energy [100%]
- Parent: Tatanga Energy [100%]
- Location: Mashonaland Central, Zimbabwe
- Coordinates: -16.0183, 30.5830 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 500 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Cabora Bassa Project to supply gas for Tatanga's 500MW power plant". Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved January 28, 2022.
- "Tatanga - Our Story". tatangaenergy.com. Archived from the original on September 7, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.
- "wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/IVZ/02255580.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on April 16, 2021.