Caddo Oil Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Caddo Oil Pipeline is an oil pipeline in Texas and Louisiana.
The pipeline runs from Plains Atlas Terminal in Longview, Texas, to Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Operator: Plains All American, Delek Logistics
- Current capacity: 80,000 barrels per day
- Length: 80 miles, 128.75 km
- Diameters: 12-inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2016
The Caddoo Pipeline is a 50/50 joint venture between Plains All American Pipeline LP and Delek Logistics Parners LP. The 12-inch pipeline carries light sweet crude from the Plains Longview Texas Terminal to refineries in Shreveport, Louisiana, and to Delek US Holdings' El Dorado, Arkansas, refinery. Plains All American was the builder and is the operator of the pipeline, which was expected to cost US$100 million.
Articles and resources
- Caddo Oil Pipeline, A Barrel Full, accessed September 2017
- National Energy and Petrochemical Map , FracTracker, February 28, 2020
- Petroleum & Other Liquids, Movements, Energy Information Administration, June 4, 2020
- "Plains All American and Delek Logistics Announce Open Season for Proposed Caddo Crude Oil Pipeline from Longview to Shreveport," BusinessWire, 23 June 2015
- "Caddo Pipeline," North American Oil & Gas Pipelines, 13 May 2016