Cai Mep Ha power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Cai Mep Ha power station was a proposed 6000-megawatt (MW) liquefied natural gas power station in Ba Ria - Vung Tau province, Vietnam.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Phu My, Vietnam.
- Owner: T&T Group [unknown %]; Gen X Energy LLC [unknown %]
- Parent: T&T Group [unknown %]; Gen X Energy LLC [unknown %]
- Location: Phu My, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Vietnam
- Coordinates: 10.5543, 107.0159 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (Announced): 6000 MW
The first phase of the project is expected to be completed by 2023. The second and third phase will be completed by 2026 and 2030.
Articles and Resources
- "Vietnamese, US investors to cooperate in LNG project". Vietnam+ (VietnamPlus). March 8, 2019. Archived from the original on March 11, 2021. Retrieved March 16, 2021.
- "The energy specialists concern very much about the progress of LNG import infrastructure in Southern Vietnam". Nang Luong Vietnam. Archived from the original on March 10, 2021. Retrieved March 16, 2021.