Cai Trap Island power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Cai Trap Island power station (also known as Hai Phong 2) was a proposed 1600-megawatt (MW) liquefied natural gas power station, which has been shelved, in Hai Phong province, Vietnam.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Hai Phong, Vietnam.
- Owner: not found [100%]
- Parent: not found [100%]
- Location: Hai Phong, Cát Hải, Hai Phong, Vietnam
- Coordinates: 20.8145, 106.9180 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (shelved): 1600 MW
Articles and Resources
- Google Maps
- "Proposal to invest in 2 gas power plants of nearly 7 billion USD in Hai Phong". VietReader Viet Nam. Archived from the original on March 3, 2021. Retrieved March 16, 2021.
- "Proposal to invest in 2 gas power plants of nearly 7 billion USD in Hai Phong". Financial Intel on Vietnam. October 1, 2020. Archived from the original on March 10, 2021. Retrieved March 16, 2021.
- "Vietnamese Ministry of Ministry of Industry and Trade,Draft National Power Development Plan for the period of 2021-2030, with a vision to 2045". Archived from the original on January 19, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2021.