Cairo North power plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Cairo North power plant (محطة كهرباء شمال القاهرة المركبة) is a 1500-megawatt (MW) fuel oil and natural gas power station in Cairo governorate, Egypt.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Cairo, Egypt.
- Owner: Cairo Electricity Production Company [100%]
- Parent: Egyptian Electricity Holding Company [100%]
- Location: Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
- Coordinates: 30.1084, 31.2662 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 1500 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.pgesco.com/projects/cairo-north-i-ii-power-plant-2-x-750-mw/". Archived from the original on June 25, 2021.
- "www.cairoepc.com/EN/moechart.html". Archived from the original on April 9, 2019.
- "www.cairoepc.com/caironorth.html". Archived from the original on July 14, 2021.
- "Egypt Ministry of Electricity and Energy (MOEE), Egyptian Electricity Holding Company Annual Report 2018-2019" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on July 13, 2021. Retrieved July 12, 2021.
- "Egypt List of Operating Power Plants-EGYPTROL". Archived from the original on July 14, 2021. Retrieved January 21, 2022.
- "www.egyptrol.com/EEHC-egypt-electricity-power-plants-production.php". Archived from the original on July 9, 2021.